“When selecting a company to design and build your custom home or remodeling project, you’re hiring a partner to enhance your lifestyle and increase the value of your home. To ensure a smooth and positive experience, it is critical that you understand your partner’s vision, philosophy and values to make sure they align with your goals.” – Jeffrey A. Titus
As professional remodeling contractors in Fairfield County, Connecticut, it is important to us that we provide continuous improvement through all of our services, from Home Renovations and Remodeling projects to Architectural Design work.
- We hire and train the best individuals, subcontractors and vendors that reflect our Core Values.
- We actively solicit feedback from our clients and continually improve our processes.
- We continue to create efficient systems and use innovative products.
- We continue to improve our business methods and provide the highest level of service to our clients.
- Motto ~ “Building clients for life … one home at a time”
At Titus Built, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering excellent service and value with integrity, accountability and a positive “can do” attitude.
Last month our blog discussed a New Canaan, Connecticut family that is a prime example of our motto. We recently completed their master bathroom renovation as well as their daughter’s bathroom remodel and currently are in the progress of finishing a pergola addition for them.
3cm Bianco Nuevo Polished (White Glass) vanity countertop with undermount sink and 4″
Fixtures: aquabrass Single-hole Lavatory Faucet #77314 &
Wallmount Tub Spout # 32032 ~ www.aquabrass.com
Outdoor Addition ~ Patio, Pergola, Fireplace & Chimney, and, Built-in Masonry Outdoor Grill & Cooler Station:
- 10” round fiberglass columns on sitting wall and on patio.
- Structural beams on top of columns.
- 2 x 8 red cedar pergola rafters (paint grade) on top of structural beams.
- 2 x 2 red cedar purlins (paint grade) on top of rafters.
Pergola Beam Detail Drawing
- PVC trim board on sides and bottom of structural beams.
- MDO cap on top of beams.
- PVC crown molding and panel molding on both sides of beams
- Copper flashing on top of beams and columns’
- 18” high stone fieldstone veneer sitting walls with 2” bluestone cap (rock faced edge).
- Fireplace, including gas log set, & chimney at pergola
- Fieldstone veneer exterior
- 3” Bluestone hearth stone & mantel (rock faced)
- 2” Bluestone chimney cap (rock faced)
- Masonry grill & cooler station with fieldstone veneer to match walls & chimney.
- 2” rock-faced top with openings for gas grill and drop-in cooler.
To view the Master Bathroom Renovation, check out the blog here: Building Clients for Life … One Home at a Time
We hope you are enjoying “news that’s on the straight and level” from Titus Built. Our online community continues to grow and is a fun and immediate way to stay in touch with the latest trends and local news in home design and remodeling. Titus Built is on Twitter and Facebook and, of course, our blog.