Traditional Architect vs. Builder vs. Owner relationships have several disadvantages including:
- Increased design time due to much more detail required in the plans and time allowances for price checking
- Increased design costs due to more time and detail required
- Construction cost overages and redesign work due to designs coming in over budget
- Working with unknown builders with whom you’re relying on dismantling your home (usually at the recommendation of the architect) who is charged with providing safety for your family and protection of your investment and
- The disadvantage of working with multiple entities with different agendas.
By working with us through the design process, we’ll get to know each other. We will have a common goal which is to develop and produce your vision into a product that you can afford and that we all can be proud of. Most importantly, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing who the individuals are that are working on your home and becoming part of your extended family for a period of time.